Thanks for the kind words on the behind-the-scenes video of Nightmare. This is part 2 of the article and will focus on how I did the post processing for the image. The video tutorial is fairly long (15min) but covers a host of different techniques during the process such as;
- Compositing an image from layers
- Using high contrast b@w layers to create an edgy look to your image
- Creating dusty light beams
- Using textures in your images to create a gritty look (and where you can access over 3,000 free textures)
- Using curves for local adjustments
I hope you enjoy this tutorial on Post Processing Nightmare.
If you find it useful, be sure to let me know… I appreciate your feedback.